MRPeasy is the leading cloud-based ERP for small manufacturers. We provide a simple yet powerful self-service manufacturing ERP/MRP system for companies with 10-200 employees.
Last week we questioned our clients about their satisfaction with MRPeasy.
Firstly, let’s start with our recent customer satisfaction survey, then we’ll get into specific case studies to show why that is.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
The first result of our survey is that our end-users are really happy with MRPeasy, and spread the word about it.
Based on our last survey, our Net Promoter Score (NPS) is 58, which is considered excellent. While on average for the software industry it is 30 (https://www.qualtrics.com/marketplace/nps-benchmarks/).
The NPS is measured on a -100 to +100 scale, and it is calculated based on how likely or unlikely respondents are to recommending the solution.
When asked, 75% said gave a recommendation score of 9 or 10 on a 10 point scale, indicating that they are extremely likely to recommend MRPeasy to a friend or a colleague.
You can read more about Net Promoter Score here:
Moving forward, 92% are either very satisfied or extremely satisfied both with the ease of use and ease of setting up the account.
Specifically, our customers have reported
- A reduction of inventory by more than 20%
- An increase in the utilization of equipment by 10%
- And an increase in on-time delivery by more than 20%
Also, 58% of respondents said that customer satisfaction has increased, and 83% reported that the overall performance of their company has increased.
What the Customers Think of MRPeasy
Here, to complement the survey results, we’ll bring out some specific examples from the customers of MRPeasy:
- Papa & Barkley makes THC and CBD licensed medical products:
“With the last system, P&B was able to achieve 60-70% stock accuracy; MRPeasy raised accuracy 2 percent right away and continued to improve accuracy. Now it’s 99%.
Initially, they had 30 people on MRPeasy. Now, as the company grows fast, there are already 90 people on the system”.
- Utility Meters Warehouse designs and manufactures gas meters modules. The Managing Director, Paul Ryder:
„We are very happy with the product as it saves our employees a lot of time. It helped us to get rid of a lot of paperwork.“
- Vivacity Labs builds intelligent traffic sensing systems:
“We are not afraid to move and change quickly as a company, but for our MRP at least, we don’t expect to be looking elsewhere for quite a period.”
- Brandon Ames from Anicell Biotech, which makes veterinary medical products:
“Just like its name, it was easy to implement. “
- LimeLife by Alcone, a cosmetics line for professional makeup artists from a well-known producer L’Occitane:
“We hit a home run in choosing this. It’s the only MRP with the functionality that we need that is also cloud-based.”
- David Altemir from Altemir Consulting, Dallas, Texas:
„The user interface is excellent, I think.“
- Daniel Major, CIO of Nordic Aluminium:
“The learning curve is small, and the support team is great!”
- Francois Byrne from Hybrid Power Solutions:
„Definitely one of the best bang for your buck.“
- Jean-Nicholas Crepin from JGR Optics:
“I’ve tested several MRP systems, and nothing has been as simple to use, affordable, and with the ability to handle assembly variants like MRPeasy.”
- Murray Brookes, Managing Director of Trig Point:
“Fantastic visibility and control of all stock and manufacturing.”
- Alessandro Zanotelli, Managing Director of RIEDL, Germany:
“Great Solution! We were able to set-up the ERP autonomously. All users are satisfied and are working on the ERP after few hours of training.”
These only a few examples, and we could continue for a while.
To finish, if you work in a manufacturing company, we think you should check MRPeasy out:
- It is easy to use and easy to implement, according to 92% of our customers.
- It is not only for improving business process, getting paperless, etc, but it also brings significant measurable benefits.
Just visit MRPeasy.com and get started.