Business analytics company Technavio has published a new report on the Digital Manufacturing (DM) market (Manufacturing software market).
This particular report covers manufacturing software market in China, which is expected to grow more than 8% in 2015-2019.
In their global DM market report, what was published at the end of last year, Technavio analysts predicted a 7.3% growth in 2014-2018.
So, it is about the same growth rate predicted in China and worldwide.
As a key points the reports underline the following:
• Dassault Systemes
• Mentor Graphics
• Siemens PLM Software
• Reduced Time-to-market
• Other benefits associated with the adoption of DM
• High Customer Switching Cost
• High implementation and training costs
• Focus on Compact Digital Manufacturing Software
• Evolution of Direct Digital Manufacturing
Full reports are available to order from www.technavio.com.